8 replies to this topic

#1 Dopamine

Dopamine

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 05:35 PM

I have been banned from the Mind & Muscle forum for an unspecified reason by an unknown moderator. I have no idea what I did to deserve being banned, and wasn't given any warning.

I hope AL will allow me to post here as an exile.
"The fateful question for the human species seems to me to be whether and to what extent their cultural development will succeed in mastering the disturbance of thier communal life by the human instinct of aggression and self-destruction. It may be that in this respect precisely the present time deserves a special interest. Men have gained control over the forces of nature to such an extent that with their help they would have no difficulty in exterminating one another to the last man." - Sigmund Freud, Civilization and Its Discontents

"Do not weep. Do not wax indignant. Understand." - Spinoza

#2 ripped218

ripped218

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:30 PM

Big Loss for M&M, I thorougly enjoyed your posts and threads, to be honest I think you are one of the brightest minds there ,if not the most.I will definetly be coming over here more often to read your no doubt great contributions to this board.

#3 Dopamine

Dopamine

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE(ripped218 @ Jan 16 2008, 07:30 PM) View Post
Big Loss for M&M, I thorougly enjoyed your posts and threads, to be honest I think you are one of the brightest minds there ,if not the most.I will definetly be coming over here more often to read your no doubt great contributions to this board.

Thank you for your kind words. I hope the AL board will generate more content in the future, and I'll be directing my energy here (assuming I'm allowed to stay) and at the Immortality Institute forums.

I wonder how long it will take for the people at M&M to notice that I've been banned.
"The fateful question for the human species seems to me to be whether and to what extent their cultural development will succeed in mastering the disturbance of thier communal life by the human instinct of aggression and self-destruction. It may be that in this respect precisely the present time deserves a special interest. Men have gained control over the forces of nature to such an extent that with their help they would have no difficulty in exterminating one another to the last man." - Sigmund Freud, Civilization and Its Discontents

#4 Dopamine

Dopamine

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:27 PM

Banned again.

This time by Par himself. It's a damn shame too, because I wrote articles and posted frequently for 4 years on the M&M forum.

#5 Ras

Ras

Drinker with a Writing Problem

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE(Dopamine @ Aug 4 2008, 10:57 PM) View Post
Banned again.

This time by Par himself. It's a damn shame too, because I wrote articles and posted frequently for 4 years on the M&M forum.

Let's resurrect this forum, in that case.
I have a total irreverence for anything connected with society except that which makes the roads safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper and the old men and old women warmer in the winter and happier in the summer.

- Brendan Behan

#6 Dopamine

Dopamine

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE(Ras @ Aug 12 2008, 05:20 PM) View Post
Let's resurrect this forum, in that case.

Think Par would care if I used AL to post or would he ban my ass again?

#7 Colin

Colin

Last Year's Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:29 AM

QUOTE(Dopamine @ Aug 12 2008, 03:32 PM) View Post
Think Par would care if I used AL to post or would he ban my ass again?

You do realize that this forum gets next to no traffic at all,right?
Avant Research Representative
www.avantresearch.com

The doer alone learneth. ~ Nietzsche

#8 Dopamine

Dopamine

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE(Colin @ Aug 18 2008, 09:29 AM) View Post
You do realize that this forum gets next to no traffic at all,right?

Yes, of course, but the occasional member stops in every now and again. Which leads me to ask...How are you doing Colin?? Have you tried out the reboxetine yet? Shoot me a PM or post here if you have any questions that you think I could answer or would prove useful/helpful.

I'd love to get back on M&M if only to write that reboxetine article per your special request. I was kind of excited about that one actually. Anyway, send everyone over there my love.

#9 enemy

enemy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Heuristics and apotheosis<br /><br />Basically, talking a lot of shit then backing it up.

Posted 23 August 2008 - 03:41 PM

So this is where exiles and other cool kids can hang out without fear of board sponsor-induced reprisal?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users