• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 armbar

armbar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:21 AM

I Have aGHD (adult growth hormone deficiency). I have to inject HGH daily. I am starting Lipo. ultra+ RK+capsacian on my love handles(same place I inject). Can one hurt the other? Should I inject some were else? Should I talk to my doc? Thanks

#2 eclypz

eclypz

Expert Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:31 AM

you should talk to your doc to make sure, but why don't you shoot your GH into a tummy fold and then use the gels on your love handles? I doubt there's even be a problem using both in the same area but I dont see the trouble in keeping the sites different.
IPB Image

#3 armbar

armbar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE(eclypz @ Mar 14 2007, 09:31 AM) View Post
you should talk to your doc to make sure, but why don't you shoot your GH into a tummy fold and then use the gels on your love handles? I doubt there's even be a problem using both in the same area but I dont see the trouble in keeping the sites different.

I have read about the ghs' spot reducing effects so I wanted to keep it in the handles but it realy isnt that big of deal as far as moving it to the tummy. I just want to get rid of the damn handles this year lol.

#4 Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Rogue Intern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE(armbar @ Mar 14 2007, 09:45 AM) View Post
I have read about the ghs' spot reducing effects so I wanted to keep it in the handles but it realy isnt that big of deal as far as moving it to the tummy. I just want to get rid of the damn handles this year lol.

I don't see an immediate contradiction or any cause for alarm. Just make sure your sanitary with your applications and you should be good.
Avant Labs: We want people with university degrees, open-minded philosophies, drug use experience and STD's.
Email: derek (at) avantlabs.com
Mind and Muscle Magazine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users